7.29.2009

New Neon Indian, "Should Have Taken Acid With You"

I'm pretty sure Alan Polomo has no plans on making money from music. Either that, or he just enjoys giving his songs away for fun. Believe me, I'm not complaining. After tossing "Deadbeat Summer" and "Terminally Chill" out to the masses, along with this morning's Silent League remix, you'd think he was done. But, it ends up he's still got more for us. Next up is the brash, bells-filled, extra-processed "Should Have Taken Acid With You". I'll assume the space age floater either chronicles sitting in a room with people who've used acid, or in fact, using the drug. Regardless, the effect is felt, as Neon Indian once again captures my attention with a dreamy and contagious track. Below you'll find the track for yourself, courtesy of Pitchfork. Neon Indian's debut LP, Psychic Chasms, is out October 13th via Lefse.

"Should Have Taken Acid With You"- Neon Indian

No comments: