6.10.2009

New N.A.S.A. Video, "A Volta"

Lots of stuff going on today. Everything but my usual Wednesday track of the week, of course (I'm at work, so it proves difficult to get something like that done, but I'll see what I can do before I leave the office). The following video is unrelated to that feature, but I still think it's worth discussing quick. If anybody's unaware, N.A.S.A. (North America South America) is a collaboration between Squeak E. Clean and DJ Zegon, along with a large number of contributors from the world of pop, indie and hip hop. In this video, for track "A Volta," alone, you'll find appearances by Amanda Blank, Sizzla and Lykke Li. Kanye West also appears on the record, if that helps your decision in either acquiring or not acquiring the record. The album, The Spirit of Apollo is out in a modest number of places, via Anti-.

No comments: