8.13.2009

New Radiohead (?), "These Are My Twisted Words"

I didn't have internet access last night, so unfortunately, I missed this firestorm. Apparently, it would seem that Radiohead has a new song, less than a week after Thom Yorke sat around telling us not to expect much, etc., etc. rubbish rubbish rubbish. The track, "These Are My Twisted Words," appeared over at Radiohead fan site AtEase with blind excitement earlier yesterday. I'm told the track name is lifted from the lyrics, so you can probably assume that this isn't the actual name of the song, and that's if you believe it's even a Radiohead track. It's fairly good quality, and sounds an awful lot like Thom, but until we get some confirmation, not going to be able to say it for sure. It's a good one though, I will commit to that. If you're interested, you'll want to check it out below, courtesy of Stereogum. If that happens to disappear, indulge yourself in the Youtube video.

"These Are My Twisted Words"- Radiohead

No comments: