1.05.2009

Jay-Z v. Radiohead

No, it's not an official mash-up the likes of the highly popular Jay-Z v. Linkin Park experiment, but DJ Minty Fresh Beats has combined the sounds of Radiohead and Jay-Z to create YET ANOTHER (!) mash-up album.  Now, I don't even think I'll be downloading this, because, to be honest, I'm sick of all the mash-ups, as I'm sure many of you are.  Still, I figured it was worth noting, since Stereogum had also put up something about it earlier today.  I've been out doing stuff all day, so only now did I get word of the deal.  Still, for your listening (dis)pleasure: DJ Minty Fresh Beats' Jaydiohead, free on the internets- Jaydiohead.com.

In other news, Pre-Screenings of both Andrew Bird's Noble Beast and Morrissey's Years of Refusal will be up within the next week or so, as well as Matt's return to the site.  Stay tuned.

No comments: