1.21.2009

Animal Collective's "My Girls" Video

It feels like the only news I've really cared about lately is Animal Collective-centric.  I promise that's not the case, but, now we have more:

The band's video for the increasingly-awesome "My Girls" is out, and is fantastic.  Allusions to Apple commercials and an underwater vibe seem to fit the track, and Merriweather Post Pavillion as a whole, as a sort of unspecified sonic experience of pop music, which you may well only be able to fully get if you're underwater (?)  Regardless, I'd check out the video below, as well as the group's interview with the New York Times.  Enjoy, and if you don't already have MPP (out now via Domino Records), I'd highly recommend acquiring it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a good blog, thanks for sharing.



***************************
$$Win Cash in 60 Seconds$$

***************************